- Cottage- Cumberland Ave.- for Miss M.T. Brown--South Side
Elevations (Building divisions)
- Original Format:
- 11 3/4 x 13
- Item identifier:
- Smith, Richard Sharp, 1852-1924 more info on Smith, Richard Sharp, 1852-1924
- Created Date:
Design and construction documents
- Digital Project:
Beaux Arts to Modernism
- Asheville Art Museum
- Richard Sharp Smith Collection (aam_RS) held by Asheville Art Museum
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- Reproduction and use of this material requires permission from the Asheville Art Museum.
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
Building: Brown, Maria T., Miss Cottage, Cumberland Avenue (Asheville, Bumcombe County, North Carolina)
- 177 Cumberland Avenue
- North Carolina