- Ardmion - Alterations and Additions for Mrs. O. C. Hamilton--South
Buildings -- Additions
Elevations (Building divisions)
- Original Format:
- 27 x 29
- Item identifier:
- Smith and Carrier more info on Smith and Carrier
- Created Date:
Design and construction documents
- Digital Project:
Beaux Arts to Modernism
- Asheville Art Museum
- Richard Sharp Smith Collection (aam_RS) held by Asheville Art Museum
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- Reproduction and use of this material requires permission from the Asheville Art Museum.
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- Ardmion Prk.
- North Carolina
- Provenance note:
- City directories from the 1910s cite the address of Mrs. Katherine Hamilton, (widow of O.C. Hamiton), as Ardmion Park, Ardmion, and Ardmion Park Beaumont Mountain.
- General note:
- Ardmion: Home of Mrs. O.C. Hamilton
Housing, Single family
- Latitude, Longitude:
- 35.59, -82.54
- External Resources:
Asheville City Directory, 1922
Asheville City Directory, 1914
Asheville City Directory, 1918