- Candler School--Roof - No. 4
Roofs -- Design and construction
- Original Format:
Starched linen ink
- l2 x 22 3/8
- Item identifier:
- Smith and Carrier more info on Smith and Carrier
- Created Date:
Design and construction documents
- Digital Project:
Beaux Arts to Modernism
- Asheville Art Museum
- Richard Sharp Smith Collection (aam_RS) held by Asheville Art Museum
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- Reproduction and use of this material requires permission from the Asheville Art Museum.
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- 121 Candler School Road
- North Carolina
- General note:
- Now Candler Elementary, the Candler School was established in 1888 as Hominy Valley Institute. Renovated in the 1920s, three additional buildings were added to the property in the 1950s and 1970s. http://go.ncsu.edu/candler_school
Buncombe County (N.C.)
- Latitude, Longitude:
- 35.54, -82.7