- School House For the Woman’s Presbyterian Board of Home Missions Marshall NC--Teachers Home - Floor Plans – Elevations
Elevations (Building divisions)
- Original Format:
- Tracings; l4 x l8
- Item identifier:
- Smith, Richard Sharp, 1852-1924 more info on Smith, Richard Sharp, 1852-1924
- Created Date:
Design and construction documents
- Digital Project:
Beaux Arts to Modernism
- Asheville Art Museum
- Richard Sharp Smith Collection (aam_RS) held by Asheville Art Museum
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- Reproduction and use of this material requires permission from the Asheville Art Museum.
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
Building: Woman's Presbyterian Board of Home Missions School House (Marshall, Madison County, North Carolina)
- North Carolina
- General note:
- The Women’s Board of Home Missions of the Presbyterian Church established schools and a hospital in the rural areas of the Madison County. Before the arrival of the Presbyterians and the building of schools like this one, there were only a few three-month schools scattered around the mountains. http://go.ncsu.edu/historic_presbyterian_schools