- Stanley McCormick School - Girls Dormitory – Burnsville--Front & Side Elevations
Elevations (Building divisions)
- Original Format:
- 11 5/8 x 21 7/8
- Item identifier:
- Smith, Richard Sharp, 1852-1924 more info on Smith, Richard Sharp, 1852-1924
- Created Date:
Design and construction documents
- Digital Project:
Beaux Arts to Modernism
- Asheville Art Museum
- Richard Sharp Smith Collection (aam_RS) held by Asheville Art Museum
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- Reproduction and use of this material requires permission from the Asheville Art Museum.
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- 109 Robertson Street
- North Carolina
- General note:
- The short-lived Stanley McCormick School was an American folk school established upon the European model of Fircroft, an English folk school. Now operated as the Terrell House Bed and Breakfast. http://go.ncsu.edu/craft_revival
Burnsville (Yancey County, N.C.)
- Latitude, Longitude:
- 35.917562, -82.307294