Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- Normal Collegiate Institute--Basement Plan - Drawing No. 1
- Original Format:
- 15 7/8 x 13 11/16
- Item identifier:
- Smith, Richard Sharp, 1852-1924 more info on Smith, Richard Sharp, 1852-1924
- Created Date:
Floor plans (architectural drawings)
- Digital Project:
Beaux Arts to Modernism
- Asheville Art Museum
- Richard Sharp Smith Collection (aam_RS) held by Asheville Art Museum
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- Reproduction and use of this material requires permission from the Asheville Art Museum.
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- 276 McDowell Road
- North Carolina
- General note:
- Also known as the Asheville Normal School, the school opened in 1887 and finally closed in 1944 because the land was needed for for Memorial Hospital. http://go.ncsu.edu/normal_collegiate_institute
- Latitude, Longitude:
- 35.5742, -82.550421