- Club House for Bingham School--Third Floor East & Section
- Original Format:
- 15 1/4 x 19
- Item identifier:
- Smith, Richard Sharp, 1852-1924 more info on Smith, Richard Sharp, 1852-1924
- Created Date:
Design and construction documents
- Digital Project:
Beaux Arts to Modernism
- Asheville Art Museum
- Richard Sharp Smith Collection (aam_RS) held by Asheville Art Museum
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- Reproduction and use of this material requires permission from the Asheville Art Museum.
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- 128 Bingham Road
- North Carolina
- Historical note:
- The Bingham School was also known as the Bingham Military Academy and it opened in Asheville in 1896, moving from Mebane, NC. This building was torn down sometime after the school was closed in 1919. http://go.ncsu.edu/binghammilitaryschool
- Latitude, Longitude:
- 35.61, -82.59