- Additions to North State School--East and South
Elevations (Building divisions)
Buildings -- Additions
- Original Format:
- Tracings; 12 5/8 x 17 _
- Item identifier:
- Smith and Carrier more info on Smith and Carrier
- Created Date:
Design and construction documents
- Digital Project:
Beaux Arts to Modernism
- Asheville Art Museum
- Richard Sharp Smith Collection (aam_RS) held by Asheville Art Museum
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- Reproduction and use of this material requires permission from the Asheville Art Museum.
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- 57 Austin Avenue
- North Carolina
- General note:
- The North State School, (formerly known as the North State Fitting School), was attended by Asheville's own Thomas Wolfe, great American author of Look Homeward Angel amongst other works. http://go.ncsu.edu/1918directory
- Latitude, Longitude:
- 35.61153, -82.553545