- A Mission Church--Foundation Plan
- Original Format:
- 12 1/8 x 8 _
- Item identifier:
- Smith and Carrier more info on Smith and Carrier
Design and construction documents
- Digital Project:
Beaux Arts to Modernism
- Asheville Art Museum
- Richard Sharp Smith Collection (aam_RS) held by Asheville Art Museum
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- Reproduction and use of this material requires permission from the Asheville Art Museum.
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- Vance Avenue
- Black Mountain
- North Carolina
- General note:
- The mission church eventually evolved into the present day St. James Episcopal Church in Black Mountain. The original Vance Avenue structure was abandoned for the new West State Street location in 1994. http://go.ncsu.edu/stjames_episcopal
Black Mountain (N.C.)
- Latitude, Longitude:
- 35.61147, -82.325249