- Presbyterian Church--Plan - No. 1
- Original Format:
- 12 7/8 x 15 3/8
- Item identifier:
- Smith and Carrier more info on Smith and Carrier
- Created Date:
Design and construction documents
- Digital Project:
Beaux Arts to Modernism
- Asheville Art Museum
- Richard Sharp Smith Collection (aam_RS) held by Asheville Art Museum
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- Reproduction and use of this material requires permission from the Asheville Art Museum.
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- 420 College Drive
- Banner Elk
- North Carolina
- Historical note:
- The construction of the church started in 1912 and finished in 1914. http://go.ncsu.edu/brevarddavid.riverpresbyterian
- Architectural note:
- The stone used for the church came from the area surrounding Banner Elk.
Banner Elk (N.C.)
- Latitude, Longitude:
- 36.16113, -81.876004