- Mission Church - Front
Elevations (Building divisions)
- Original Format:
- 13 1/16 x 16
- Item identifier:
- Smith and Carrier more info on Smith and Carrier
- Created Date:
Design and construction documents
- Digital Project:
Beaux Arts to Modernism
- Asheville Art Museum
- Richard Sharp Smith Collection (aam_RS) held by Asheville Art Museum
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- Reproduction and use of this material requires permission from the Asheville Art Museum.
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- South Main Street near Victoria Road
- North Carolina
- General note:
- Manse for Oakland Heights Presbyterian Church. Oakland Heights was a community surrounding a hotel and health resort of the same name. http://go.ncsu.edu/1912directory
Housing, Single family