- Haywood St. Methodist Church--Front & Porch
- Original Format:
- 21 1/2 x 15 _
- Item identifier:
- Smith, Richard Sharp, 1852-1924 more info on Smith, Richard Sharp, 1852-1924
Design and construction documents
- Digital Project:
Beaux Arts to Modernism
- Asheville Art Museum
- Richard Sharp Smith Collection (aam_RS) held by Asheville Art Museum
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- Reproduction and use of this material requires permission from the Asheville Art Museum.
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- 297 Haywood St.
- North Carolina
- General note:
- A 1912 city directory states that Haywood Street Methodist Church was located at Haywood Street at the corner of Butrick. Butrick does not exist on modern maps, however. It is likely therefore that the church was located at the same location as the present day Haywood Methodist Church, 297 Haywood Street, and Butrick Street has changed names in the interim between the church's construction and today. The coordinates are for this 297 Haywood location.
- Latitude, Longitude:
- 35.59, -82.56
- External Resources:
Asheville City Directory, 1912