- Alterations & Additions - No. 9 - Basement Plan
Buildings -- Additions -- Planning
- Original Format:
- Tracings; 12 x 11 7/8
- Item identifier:
- Smith, Richard Sharp, 1852-1924 more info on Smith, Richard Sharp, 1852-1924
Design and construction documents
- Digital Project:
Beaux Arts to Modernism
- Asheville Art Museum
- Richard Sharp Smith Collection (aam_RS) held by Asheville Art Museum
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- Reproduction and use of this material requires permission from the Asheville Art Museum.
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- Church St & Aston St
- North Carolina
- General note:
- According to the 1912 Asheville city directory, the First Presbyterian Church had both a Baraca Sunday School building, located at Church Street near the corner of Aston, and the church itself, located at Church Street near Patton Avenue.
- Latitude, Longitude:
- 35.59, -82.55
- External Resources:
Asheville City Directory, 1912