- First Presbyterian Church--Alterations & Additions - Drawing No. 11 - Second Floor Plan
- Original Format:
- 12 3/4 x 12
- Item identifier:
Design and construction documents
- Digital Project:
Beaux Arts to Modernism
- Asheville Art Museum
- Richard Sharp Smith Collection (aam_RS) held by Asheville Art Museum
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- Reproduction and use of this material requires permission from the Asheville Art Museum.
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- NE corner of Church St. and Aston St. near Patton Ave.
- North Carolina
- General note:
- According to the 1912 Asheville city directory, the First Presbyterian Church had both a Baraca Sunday School building, located at Church Street near the corner of Aston, and the church itself, located at Church Street near Patton Avenue.
- Historical note:
- Plans to renovate the Sunday School were made in 1906.
- Latitude, Longitude:
- 35.59, -82.55