- Parish House for Church of the Redeemer--First Floor & Basement
- Original Format:
- Tracings; 11 x 19 _
- Item identifier:
- Smith and Carrier more info on Smith and Carrier
- Created Date:
Design and construction documents
- Digital Project:
Beaux Arts to Modernism
- Asheville Art Museum
- Richard Sharp Smith Collection (aam_RS) held by Asheville Art Museum
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- Reproduction and use of this material requires permission from the Asheville Art Museum.
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
Building: Church of the Redeemer Parish House, Episcopal (Asheville, Buncombe County, North Carolina)
- 1201 Riverside Drive
- North Carolina
- Architectural note:
- The parish house, but not the church itself, was designed by Smith and Carrier and no further information was found about the parish house.
- General note:
- As for the church, the 1918 city directory shows Church of the Redeemer as being located at Beaverdam Road. The 1922 directory, however, lists the location as Riverside Road. This Riverside address is also the present day address of the church.
Housing, Single family
- Latitude, Longitude:
- 35.626047, -82.588669
- External Resources:
Asheville City Directory, 1922
Asheville City Directory, 1918
National Register of Historic Places: Church of the Redeemer (Episcopal) Parish House