- Proposed Reed Memorial Church--Foundation Plan & Side Elevation - Drawing No. 2
Elevations (Building divisions)
- Original Format:
- 12 1/4 x 16 _
- Item identifier:
- Smith, Richard Sharp, 1852-1924 more info on Smith, Richard Sharp, 1852-1924
- Digital Project:
Beaux Arts to Modernism
- Asheville Art Museum
- Richard Sharp Smith Collection (aam_RS) held by Asheville Art Museum
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- Reproduction and use of this material requires permission from the Asheville Art Museum.
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- North Carolina
- General note:
- Research offers information about a modern-day Reed Memorial Baptist Church in Asheville, but does not tell whether or not it is the same congregation or based at the same location as the original proposed structure. http://go.ncsu.edu/reedmemorialbaptist