- Proposed M.E. Church North Asheville--Chair & Gallery Front - Details - Drawing No. 7
Galleries (Upper level spaces)
- Original Format:
- 12 x 18 _
- Item identifier:
- Smith, Richard Sharp, 1852-1924 more info on Smith, Richard Sharp, 1852-1924
- Created Date:
Design and construction documents
- Digital Project:
Beaux Arts to Modernism
- Asheville Art Museum
- Richard Sharp Smith Collection (aam_RS) held by Asheville Art Museum
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- Reproduction and use of this material requires permission from the Asheville Art Museum.
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- Chestnut Street and Monroe Place
- North Carolina
- Historical note:
- This African American church was built in 1903. Congregation sold the property in 1930s to pay for a newer, larger location on Hillside Street. The former building was then demolished. http://go.ncsu.edu/stpauls_aachurch; http://go.ncsu.edu/1906directory
- Latitude, Longitude:
- 35.60337, -82.554759