- AME Zion Church-- Section C-D - No 7
- Original Format:
Starched linen ink
- 20 1/8 x 16
- Item identifier:
- Smith and Carrier more info on Smith and Carrier
Design and construction documents
- Digital Project:
Beaux Arts to Modernism
- Asheville Art Museum
- Richard Sharp Smith Collection (aam_RS) held by Asheville Art Museum
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- Reproduction and use of this material requires permission from the Asheville Art Museum.
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- College St
- North Carolina
- Historical note:
- The AME church referred to is almost certainly either Varick Chapel AME or Shiloh AME Church. Built June 2, 1914.
African Americans -- History
Galleries (Upper level spaces)