- View, Milford (Grice House), Camden County, North Carolina
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- 8 x 10 inches
- Item identifier:
Camden County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
- North Carolina State Historic Preservation Office
- State Historic Preservation Office (SHPO) held by North Carolina State Historic Preservation Office
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- Reproduction and use of this material requires permission from the North Carolina State Historic Preservation Office. For general information see their website (http://www.hpo.ncdcr.gov/).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- North Carolina
- Historical note:
- The structure is the oldest two-story brick house standing in North Carolina. The home is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
- Architectural note:
- The building is exceptional in the state for featuring masonry details typically associated with the Delaware River Valley's early architecture, such as the plastered cove cornice.
Housing, Single family
National Register of Historic Places