- North Carolina State Historic Preservation Office
- State Historic Preservation Office (SHPO) held by North Carolina State Historic Preservation Office
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- Reproduction and use of this material requires permission from the North Carolina State Historic Preservation Office. For general information see their website (http://www.hpo.ncdcr.gov/).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- North Carolina
- Provenance note:
- The mill and affiliated mill village were established in 1898-1899 by nineteen local businessmen.
- Architectural note:
- The Italianate-style mill is typical of mill architecture and has a taller entrance tower.
- Historical note:
- Edenton Cotton Mill and Village make up one of the best preserved examples of the type in eastern North Carolina. It is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
National Register of Historic Places