- View, Iredell Brown House and Kitchen, Johnston County, North Carolina
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph)
- 5 x 7 inches
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
Johnston County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
- North Carolina State Historic Preservation Office
- State Historic Preservation Office (SHPO) held by North Carolina State Historic Preservation Office
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- Reproduction and use of this material requires permission from the North Carolina State Historic Preservation Office. For general information see their website (http://www.hpo.ncdcr.gov/).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- 709 S Church St
- North Carolina
- Historical note:
- These buildings are now part of the Tobacco Farm Life Museum.
Housing, Single family
- Latitude, Longitude:
- 35.59257, -78.133869
- External Resources:
Tobacco Farm Life Museum