Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- View, Oettinger-Spicer House, Goldsboro, Wayne County, North Carolina
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- 5 x 7 inches
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Digital Project:
- North Carolina State Historic Preservation Office
- State Historic Preservation Office (SHPO) held by North Carolina State Historic Preservation Office
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- Reproduction and use of this material requires permission from the North Carolina State Historic Preservation Office. For general information see their website (http://www.hpo.ncdcr.gov/).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
Building: Oettinger-Spicer House -- Adolph Oettinger House (Goldsboro, Wayne County, North Carolina)
- Barrett, Charles W. (Charles Wanton), 1869-1947 more info on Barrett, Charles W. (Charles Wanton), 1869-1947
- 619 Park Avenue
- North Carolina