Please note that some historical materials may contain harmful content and/or descriptions. Learn how we're addressing it.
- View, Stockton, Perquimans County, North Carolina
- Original Format:
Black and white print (photograph)
- 5 x 7 inches
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
Perquimans County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
- North Carolina State Historic Preservation Office
- State Historic Preservation Office (SHPO) held by North Carolina State Historic Preservation Office
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- Reproduction and use of this material requires permission from the North Carolina State Historic Preservation Office. For general information see their website (http://www.hpo.ncdcr.gov/).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- North Carolina
- Provenance note:
- Josiah Thomas Granberry (planter), first owner.
- Architectural note:
- The house shows influences from Minard Lafever's patternbook, "The Modern Builder's Guide (1833)," and the interior contains Greek Revival details. The prostyle tetrastyle portico is rare for the state.
- Historical note:
- The house is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
National Register of Historic Places