- View, Cheshire-Nash House, Tarboro, Edgecombe County, North Carolina
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph); 5 x 7 inches
- Item identifier:
- Cheshire, Joseph Blount more info on Cheshire, Joseph Blount
- Created Date:
- Created Date:
- Digital Project:
- North Carolina State Historic Preservation Office
- State Historic Preservation Office (SHPO) held by North Carolina State Historic Preservation Office
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- Reproduction and use of this material requires permission from the North Carolina State Historic Preservation Office. For general information see their website (http://www.hpo.ncdcr.gov/).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- 352 E. Church Street
- Provenance note:
- The Rev. Joseph Blount Cheshire, Rector of Calvary Episcopal Church lived in the ca.1810 house two houses to the west and built the ca. 1869 Cheshire-Nash House for his daughter, Annie Gray. Elizabeth Nash Johnston was a granddaughter of the Rev. Cheshire and a daughter of Annie Gray Cheshire and Samuel S. Nash, being born in the adjacent Cheshire-Nash House.
- General note:
- The date is approximate.
Housing, Single family
- Latitude, Longitude:
- 35.89964, -77.53251