- View, Hotel Kinston, Kinston, Lenoir County, North Carolina
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- 10 x 8 inches
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Digital Project:
- North Carolina State Historic Preservation Office
- State Historic Preservation Office (SHPO) held by North Carolina State Historic Preservation Office
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- Reproduction and use of this material requires permission from the North Carolina State Historic Preservation Office. For general information see their website (http://www.hpo.ncdcr.gov/).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- 503 N. Queen Street
- North Carolina
- Architectural note:
- The eleven story structure includes Moorish motifs.
- Historical note:
- The structure is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
Art deco (Architecture)
Decoration and ornament
National Register of Historic Places
- Latitude, Longitude:
- 35.26524, -77.580893