- View, Grove Presbyterian Church, Kenansville, Duplin County, North Carolina
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph)
- 8 x 10 inches
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Digital Project:
- North Carolina State Historic Preservation Office
- State Historic Preservation Office (SHPO) held by North Carolina State Historic Preservation Office
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- Reproduction and use of this material requires permission from the North Carolina State Historic Preservation Office. For general information see their website (http://www.hpo.ncdcr.gov/).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- 611 South Main Street
- Provenance note:
- The Scots-Irish Presbyterian congregation, established in 1736, were the first owners.
- Architectural note:
- The triangular headed windows provide the church with a Gothic Revival detail.
- Historical note:
- The church houses one of the state's two oldest Presbyterian congregations.
Gothic revival (Architecture)
North Carolina -- History
- Latitude, Longitude:
- 34.958825, -77.968155