- View, David Bell House, Beaufort, Carteret County, North Carolina
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- 10 x 8 inches
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Digital Project:
- North Carolina State Historic Preservation Office
- State Historic Preservation Office (SHPO) held by North Carolina State Historic Preservation Office
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- Reproduction and use of this material requires permission from the North Carolina State Historic Preservation Office. For general information see their website (http://www.hpo.ncdcr.gov/).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- 100 Block Turner Street
- North Carolina
- Architectural note:
- The home represents the typical architecture of Beaufort, a two story frame building featuring a two-tier engaged piazza.
- Historical note:
- The house lies on the grounds of Historic Beaufort Restoration, which is a site allowing visitors to enter structures that typify local building forms. The building was constructed in the early nineteenth century.
Architecture -- Conservation and restoration
Housing, Single family
- Latitude, Longitude:
- 34.717892, -76.665062