- View, Gov. Charles Brantley Aycock Birthplace, Wayne County, North Carolina
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph); 8 x 10 inches
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
Wayne County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
- North Carolina State Historic Preservation Office
- State Historic Preservation Office (SHPO) held by North Carolina State Historic Preservation Office
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- Reproduction and use of this material requires permission from the North Carolina State Historic Preservation Office. For general information see their website (http://www.hpo.ncdcr.gov/).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- Govenor Aycock Rd
- Historical note:
- This site is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
- General note:
- A later (1890s) school house has been moved to the site, to reflect Gov. Aycock's contributions to education in North Carolina.
Housing, Single family
National Register of Historic Places
- Latitude, Longitude:
- 35.544835, -77.975039
- External Resources:
Gov. Charles B. Aycock Birthplace
NC Historic Sites: Gov. Charles B. Aycock Birthplace