- View, St. Paul's Episcopal Church, Beaufort, Carteret County, North Carolina
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- 7 x 5 inches
- Item identifier:
- Digital Project:
- North Carolina State Historic Preservation Office
- State Historic Preservation Office (SHPO) held by North Carolina State Historic Preservation Office
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- Reproduction and use of this material requires permission from the North Carolina State Historic Preservation Office. For general information see their website (http://www.hpo.ncdcr.gov/).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- North Carolina
- Provenance note:
- Episcopalian congregation descended from St. John's church and established in 1855, first owner
- Architectural note:
- The building features Greek Revival pilasters.
- Historical note:
- The structure is the first and only building to serve St. Paul's Episcopal Church.
Greek revival (Architecture)