Apple Disease and Insect Control in North Carolina (Extension Circular No. 406, Revised)
Please note that some historical materials may contain harmful content and/or descriptions. Learn how we're addressing it.
- Apple Disease and Insect Control in North Carolina (Extension Circular No. 406, Revised)
- Carlyle N. Clayton; George Turnipseed, John M. Falter
Community and Extension
Agricultural extension work
- Original Format:
- Item identifier:
- North Carolina Cooperative Extension Service more info on North Carolina Cooperative Extension Service
- Created Date:
- Digital Project:
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Extension Circulars, 1965-1973 (S544.3 .N8 N63 1965-1973) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about)