- Boiling Process with Sine Inputs--All Boiling Methods
Heat -- Transmission
Water -- Boiling
- Original Format:
16 mm film, silent, color
- Item identifier:
- North Carolina State University more info on North Carolina State University
- Mills, Ralph more info on Mills, Ralph
- Peterson, W. C. more info on Peterson, W. C.
- Zaalouk, M. G. more info on Zaalouk, M. G.
- Created Date:
- This video, "Boiling Process with Sine Inputs--All Boiling Methods," was produced at North Carolina State University with support from the Atomic Energy Commission, and it shows a scientific experiment involving the study of boiling water. The video is taken at "high speed," so when played at normal speed, the action they capture is slowed down to capture the details of the experiment results. The footage is silent, with explanatory cards inserted.
U.S. Atomic Energy Commission
more info on U.S. Atomic Energy Commission
- Digital Project:
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- College of Engineering, Department of Nuclear Engineering records (UA105.016) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about)