- The Sword of Peace
- Original Format:
Film, magnetic sound, black and white
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- This video promotes the production of a play titled "The Sword of Peace," which is about early settlers in North Carolina. The play was to be performed in an outdoor theater in a wooded area in Snow Camp, NC. A reporter interviews the theater manager for the outdoor drama production, Jim Toland, who discusses the history of the production and the true story behind the play, as well as the general history of the Snow Camp community.
Snow Camp (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Audiovisual Collection, 1937-2002 (UA024) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).