- Noise Laboratory
Sound -- Measurement
- Item identifier:
- Hart, Franklin D. more info on Hart, Franklin D.
- This video features Dr. Franklin Hart, a professor of Mechanical Engineering at North Carolina State University, giving a presentation in one of N. C. State's Noise Laboratories. He demonstrates how the lab's facilities are used to examine the factors which produce noise in machinery, and how through experimentation efforts can be made to reduce the noise volume through design changes. The outcome of these projects can be beneficial in researching hearing loss and noise pollution.
North Carolina State College
more info on North Carolina State College
Hart, Franklin D. more info on Hart, Franklin D.
North Carolina State University. College of Engineering more info on North Carolina State University. College of Engineering
- Digital Project:
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Audiovisual Collection, 1937-2002 (UA024) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).