- Music for rural people, 1959
Home demonstration work
- Original Format:
- 1 sound disc (23 minutes, 39 seconds)
- Item identifier:
- North Carolina Cooperative Extension Service. Department of Family and Consumer Sciences more info on North Carolina Cooperative Extension Service. Department of Family and Consumer Sciences (Home Demonstration)
- Created Date:
- Introduction by Mrs. J.C. Dobson. Music conducted by Dr. Arnold E. Hoffman. Songs include: "Thanks," by Geoffrey O'Hara, performed by Mrs. Royal Merritt, and accompanied by Mrs. Bertha James, and "The Warrior's Song," by Stephen Heller.
- Digital Project:
Green 'N' Growing
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- North Carolina Cooperative Extension Service, Audiovisual Materials, 1946-2001 (UA102.400) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.