- Home demonstration club choirs, 1952
Community and Extension
Home demonstration work
- Original Format:
- 1 sound disc (9 minutes, 10 seconds) : 78 rpm
- Item identifier:
- North Carolina Cooperative Extension Service. Department of Family and Consumer Sciences more info on North Carolina Cooperative Extension Service. Department of Family and Consumer Sciences (Home Demonstration)
- Created Date:
- Presentation of the first annual WPTF Choral Awards. Awards presented by Richard H. Mason, Vice President and General Manager of WPTF Radio Company. Choral music conducted by Mrs. Eugene Umstead.
- Digital Project:
Green 'N' Growing
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- North Carolina Cooperative Extension Service, Audiovisual Materials, 1946-2001 (UA102.400) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.