Additional functionality available on larger screens. This is a multi-page resource.
- North Carolina Home Demonstration agents and negro Home Demonstration agents
Community and Extension
Home demonstration work
Agricultural extension workers
- Original Format:
- Typescript (unpublished); 2 p.
- Item identifier:
- North Carolina Cooperative Extension Service. Family and Consumer Sciences more info on North Carolina Cooperative Extension Service. Family and Consumer Sciences (Home Demonstration)
- Created Date:
- Digital Project:
Green 'N' Growing
- State Archives of North Carolina
- Jane Simpson McKimmon Papers. Canning Club and Home Demonstration Reports, 1911-1925 (PC.234.1) held by State Archives of North Carolina
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.