Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- Annual report of the Boys' Club work in North Carolina, 1920
Community and Extension
4-H clubs -- Membership
African American boys
Planning -- North Carolina
- Original Format:
- 19 p.
- Item identifier:
- Mask, Homer H. B. more info on Mask, Homer H. B.
- North Carolina State University. Department of 4-H Youth Development more info on North Carolina State University. Department of 4-H Youth Development
- Created Date:
- Digital Project:
Green 'N' Growing
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Cooperative Extension Service. Annual Reports (UA102.002) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about)
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.