Additional functionality available on larger screens. This is a multi-page resource.
- Summary of home demonstration work in North Carolina, July 1, 1917 - July 1, 1918
Community and Extension
Home demonstration work
African American women
- Original Format:
- Typescript (unpublished)
- 4 p.
- Item identifier:
- McKimmon, Jane S. more info on McKimmon, Jane S., 1867-1957
- North Carolina Cooperative Extension Service. Family and Consumer Sciences more info on North Carolina Cooperative Extension Service. Family and Consumer Sciences (Home Demonstration)
- Created Date:
- Digital Project:
Green 'N' Growing
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Cooperative Extension Service. Annual Reports (UA102.002) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.