Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- Report of boys' agricultural clubs
Community and Extension
African American young people
Agricultural extension work
Influenza epidemic, 1918-1919
World War, 1914-1918
- Original Format:
- 12 p.
- Item identifier:
- Browne, T. E. (Thomas Everette) more info on Browne, T. E. (Thomas Everette), 1881-1965
- North Carolina Cooperative Extension Service more info on North Carolina Cooperative Extension Service
- Created Date:
North Carolina Agricultural Extension Service
more info on North Carolina Agricultural Extension Service
- Digital Project:
Green 'N' Growing
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Cooperative Extension Service. Annual Reports (UA102.002) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about)
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.