- NC State University, College of Engineering, miscellaneous, slides
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from Photograph: A view of the experimental solar conversion unit showing the array of 99 solar panels on a 100-foot-long framework that collects the sun's heat to run the unit's power generating system. The system is designed to produce a minimum of 1000 kilowatt hours of electricity per month -- the amount used by the average North Carolina residence. Project Director is Dr. T. O. Smetana.
North Carolina State University. College of Engineering
more info on North Carolina State University. College of Engineering
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- College of Engineering. Other programs and activities (UA023.012.070) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).