- NC State University, College of Engineering, exhibitions, general
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from Photograph: Kenneth A. Stockton (right) of Cybernation, a robot manufacturing firm in Roanoke, Virginia, exhibiting at the Conference on Robotics and Automation, demonstrates a modular robot called K2A for Buddy Martin, an electrical and computer engineering senior at North Carolina State University.
North Carolina State University. College of Engineering
more info on North Carolina State University. College of Engineering
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- College of Engineering. Exhibitions and displays (UA023.012.045) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).