Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- High school students for School Day at the NC State Fair
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from Photograph: Engineering minded high school students from Fayetteville and Rockingham here yesterday for School Day at the State Fair intently watched Ray Briggs of Raleigh illuminate light bulbs without benefit of connecting wires. Briggs, an electrical engineering junior at North Carolina State College, is ever-all chairman of the college's School of Engineering exhibits, which are featured in the N. C. State Fair's "Science Education in Action" division.
North Carolina State University. College of Engineering
more info on North Carolina State University. College of Engineering
North Carolina State Fair more info on North Carolina State Fair
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- College of Engineering. Exhibitions and displays (UA023.012.045) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).