- Dr. Fahmy explaining to students the effect of temperatures on the resistance of metals and semiconductors
- Item identifier:
- Transcribed from Photograph: Dr. Fahmy explaining the effect of temperatures on the resistance of metals and semiconductors. Serik Kim, graduate students studying electrical properties of semiconductor materials. Robert Dixon and Dr. P. Tranab Mazumdar test the strength of stainless steel using the instron machine.
North Carolina State University. College of Engineering
more info on North Carolina State University. College of Engineering
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- College of Engineering. Publicity and promotional material (UA023.012.014) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).