- NC State University, College of Engineering, publicity and promotional material, cutlines
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Transcribed from Photograph: A major portion of the research underway in North Carolina State University's Department of Civil Engineering revolves around Tar Heel highways. Dr. M. E. Uyanik (at left) inspects one of the projects, sponsored by the N.C. State Highway Commission. The professor and graduate students are testing the fatigue strength of a bridge beam made of steel and concrete. Working with Dr. Uyanik are (from left) graduate students Fred Jetter of Raleigh, Sid Daughtridge of Scotland Neck, Hugh Bradburn of Brevard and Robert Gidney of Shelby.
North Carolina State University. College of Engineering
more info on North Carolina State University. College of Engineering
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- College of Engineering. Publicity and promotional material (UA023.012.014) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).