- NC State University, College of Engineering, publicity and promotional material, cutlines
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Transcribed from Photograph: The Center of Computer Graphics and Interactive Techniques is used exclusively for research. It contains a modern large-scale computer with peripherals including a computer controlled color display and input tablets. The facility contains A/D and D/A conversion equipment especially designed for speech and video image processing. The laboratory is connected through telephone lines to the Triangle Universities Computing Center (TUCC) which employs a dual IBM 370/165 system. The center also has facilities for digitizing and processing television and satellite images.
North Carolina State University. College of Engineering
more info on North Carolina State University. College of Engineering
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- College of Engineering. Publicity and promotional material (UA023.012.014) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).