- Robert M. Pinkerton and Mechanical Engineering student with plane and wind tunnel simulation
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from Photograph: Robert M. Pinkerton (right), who is in charge of the Aeronautical option offered in the mechanical engineering department at NC State, points out to Al Pruden, senior from Rolesville, a feature of the plane mounted in the wind tunnel, the interior of which is shown above through a screen partition.
North Carolina State University. College of Engineering
more info on North Carolina State University. College of Engineering
Pinkerton, Robert McLean more info on Pinkerton, Robert McLean
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- College of Engineering. Publicity and promotional material (UA023.012.014) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).