- Hayne Palmour and graduate student testing temperature of high vacuum furnace with optical pyrometer
Engineering -- Research
- Item identifier:
- Agromeck (Raleigh, N.C.) more info on Agromeck (Raleigh, N.C.)
- Transcribed from Photograph: Testing temperature of high vacuum furnace with optical pyrometer. You Song Kim (left), graduate student, and Hayne Palmour, instructor in ceramic engineering.
North Carolina State University. College of Engineering
more info on North Carolina State University. College of Engineering
Palmour, Hayne more info on Palmour, Hayne
North Carolina State University -- Faculty more info on North Carolina State University -- Faculty
North Carolina State University -- Students more info on North Carolina State University -- Students
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- College of Engineering. Publicity and promotional material (UA023.012.014) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).