Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- Group portrait from AIEE Conference on Electrical Equipment for the Textile Industry
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Derived from Envelope: AIEE Conference on Electrical Equipment for the Textile industry.Transcribed from Photograph: Some of the Speakers; (left to right) first row-- J. Dan McConnell, Plant Engineer, Cone Mills Corporation, Greensboro, N. C.; A. W. Frankenfield, Senior Electrical Engineer, E. I. DuPont de Nemours and Company, Wilmington, Delaware; H. S. Colbath, Plant Engineer, Bibb Manufacturing Company, Macon, Georgia. Back row-- G. B. Hoadley, head of electrical engineering department at NC State College, Raleigh, NC; C. E. Robison, Applied Engineering Department, Reliance Electric and Engineering Company, Cleveland, Ohio; L. F. Lawrence, Branch Manage, Minneapolis-Honeywell Regulator Company, Charlotte, N. C.; C. R. Hyder, Chief Electrician, May Hosiery Plant, Burlington, N. C.; V. F. Sepavich, Cromton and Knowles Loom Works, Worcester, Mass.
North Carolina State University. College of Engineering
more info on North Carolina State University. College of Engineering
Hoadley, George Burnham more info on Hoadley, George Burnham, 1909-1995
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- College of Engineering. Meetings and conferences (UA023.012.044) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).