Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- Group portrait from AIEE Conference on Electrical Equipment for the Textile Industry
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- NC State University, College of Engineering, conferences and events; Derived from Envelope: AIEE Conference on Electrical Equipment for the Textile industry. Transcribed from Photograph: (left to right) First row-- F. D. Snyder, Engineering Manager, Westinghouse Electric Corporation, New York, N. Y.; J. Dan McConnell, Plant Engineer, Cone Mills Corporation, Greensboro, N. C.; V. F. Sepavich, Crompton and Knowles Loom Works, Worcester, Mass.; W. W. Hammond, Sales Engineer, The Okonite Company, Charlotte, N.C.. Second row (standing)-- J. H. Lampe, Dean, School of Engineering, NC State College; H. S. Colbath, Plant Engineer, Bibb Manufacturing Company, Macon, Georgia; Swaffield Cowan, Electrical Engineering, Factory Insurance Association, Charlotte, N. C.; A. W. Frankfield, Senior Electrical Engineer, E. I. Dupont de Nemours Company, Wilmington, Delaware; R. R. Prechter, Textile Application Engineer, General Electric Company, Schenectady, N. Y.; J. T. Meador, Southern Electric Service Company, Charlotte, N. C.; M. R. Brice, Cutler-Hammer, Incorporated, Milwaukee, Wisconsin; R. H. Clark, Warner and Swansey Company, Cleveland, Ohio; C. E. Robinson, Applied Engineering Department, Reliance Electric and Engineering Company, Cleveland, Ohio.
North Carolina State University. College of Engineering
more info on North Carolina State University. College of Engineering
Lampe, J. Harold more info on Lampe, J. Harold (John Harold), 1896-1986
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- College of Engineering. Meetings and conferences (UA023.012.044) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).