- NC State University, College of Engineering, conferences and events
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Derived from Envelope: AIEE Conference on Electrical Equipment for the Textile industry. Transcribed from Photograph: Second from left--Edwin W. Winkler, Associate Professor of Electrical Engineering at NC State College, is demonstrating a new type of ammeter connector to Russell Ranson of the Edwin L. Wiegand Company, Charlotte; H. A. Dameron of J. P. Stevens Company, Incorporated, Greensboro; and L. F. Lawrence of the M-H R Company, Charlotte.
North Carolina State University. College of Engineering
more info on North Carolina State University. College of Engineering
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- College of Engineering. Meetings and conferences (UA023.012.044) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).